Saturday, August 21, 2021

Should you Buy or Breed Axie?

When I joined Axie Infinity, I was thinking of starting with 3 Axies, breed it, have other people use my other Axies to do the quests then share the SLP earnings with them. Sounds like a good plan. But with the increase in players, the cost to breed these Axies became more expensive and I joined late. But it's still better to give it a go since the game is still developing.


With the increase in cost of Axie, it'll take a long time for me to earn back my initial investment. Not to mention the volatility of SLP market price. So if I hire others to use my Axie teams, it will take even longer. But it'll make me feel good that I'm helping others though. At least being able to provide a living or maybe extra cash for others in need. It can make a big difference for most people.


But back to the question. Should you buy or breed Axie? I'd say buy if you don't plan on conquering the PVP. If you just want to complete the daily quest and meet the 75 SLP reward, then you can opt for less expensive Axies since breeding takes a lot more AXS and SLP. And after the conversion and gas fees, goodness, it's expensive. But don't get me wrong, there are some less expensive Axies listed with good abilities. It just depends how you form your team. Not all pure Axies can guarantee you a win in the arena. It also depends on the player so choose wisely. 

Breeding Axies is one way to widen your team but it doesn't always guarantee the Axies will have the expected excellent abilities you want. So personally, I would just look in the marketplace first in case someone is selling the kind of Axie I want to have. Sometimes it's even sold at a much lower price. SO just keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Cashback Credit Card in the Philippines 2024

For someone like me who often forgets to redeem credit card rewards points or perhaps unable to do so due to high redemption requirement, I ...