Friday, August 20, 2021

AXS/USDT Cryptocurrency

It's amazing how fast the prices went up for AXS/USDT. If you're doing cryptocurrency, I'm guessing you have this in your portfolio.


With the boom of Axie Infinity, it's expected the price of ETH and AXS went up. A lot had been "breeding" and buying Axies to join the game. I keep wondering why I didn't start much earlier. I was so hesitant with crypto but after seeing the charts, damn. Might as well give it a try.

I was thinking if only I had invested last month in this crypto pair, my earnings would have been 15 times by now. I don't think it's too late to join in though. Axie Infinity is still developing and will have more updates and I'm looking forward to how it goes.

Not to mention how the SLP price will change. Soon it will be the 'currency' of pretty much everything in the game. Right now we're still needing ETH and AXS to buy and breed these Axies. So with SLP in the picture as well, I'm guessing its price will eventually go up. Fingers-crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Cashback Credit Card in the Philippines 2024

For someone like me who often forgets to redeem credit card rewards points or perhaps unable to do so due to high redemption requirement, I ...